Micro financing can be applied for by:
- A governmental or a local government authority of Georgia and institutions managed by thereof;
- Non-profit organisations and foundations registered and continuously operating in Georgia;
- Estonian juridical persons can participate in the project only as partners, in cooperation with Georgian entities, which fit with the above-mentioned categories.
An applicant shall submit its project proposal in Estonian or English language to the Embassy of Estonia in Georgia.
Project proposals shall be linked with the Strategy for Estonian Development Co-operation and Humanitarian Aid, to contribute to the following priority areas: Education; Peace and stability; Economic development; Informing the public and global education; Health care; Development of democracy and rule of law; Environmentally friendly development.
- The maximum amount of support from the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a micro-financing project is 15 000 EUR.
- The grant may account for up to 100% of total eligible expenditure of a project.
- The share of personnel costs can account up to 20% of the MFA’s contribution to the project.
- The share of office and other overhead costs can account up to 7% of the MFA’s contribution to the project.
Please note that the submission of applications are accepted on the rolling basis, until the budget allows.
Applications shall be submitted to Estonian Embassy in Tbilisi at: [email protected].ee