State fee for examining D-visa application is 100 Euros, state fee for children from the age of six years to age 12 years is 35 Euros.
Following applicants are waived from the requirement to pay fee for D-visa:
- children under six years;
- family members of citizens of Estonia;
- family members of citizens of an EU country, EEA country or the Swiss Confederation according to the Citizen of the European Union Act ;
- persons who enter Estonia by invitation of the President of the Republic, a member of the Board of the Riigikogu, a member of the Government of the Republic, the Chancellor of Justice, the Auditor General, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or the Commander of the Defence Forces for the promotion of substantiated cultural interests, foreign policy, development policy or other significant public interest or for humanitarian considerations;
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- citizens of Ukraine and Belarus.
Visa fee can be paid:
- by bank card in Euros in the Embassy during lodging an application (VISA, EuroCard, bank card must allow payments made outside of Georgia);
- with a bank transfer to the bank account of the Ministry of Finance in Estonia (Euros).
Bank accounts of the Ministry of Finance in Estonia:
- SEB Bank EE89101022003479601, SWIFT: EEUHEE2X
Swedbank EE932200221023778606, SWIFT: HABAEE2X
Luminor Bank AS EE701700017001577198, SWIFT: NDEAEE2X
- Reference number: 2900073630
- If it is not possible to enter the reference number on the payment order of a foreign country, the reference number must be entered in the clarification field.
- Please mention applicants name and type of the visa in the clarification field of the transfer.