Visa fee for examining Schengen visa application is 60 Euros, visa fee for children from the age of six years and below the age of 12 years is 35 Euros. NB! On 1 February 2020, the new Community Code on Visas takes effect, introducing a €80 state fee instead of the previous €60 state fee for a short-stay visa.
Following applicants are waived from the requirement pay visa fee:
- children under six years;
- school pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations;
- family members of citizens of Estonia;
- family members of citizens of an EU country, EEA country or the Swiss Confederation according to the Citizen of the European Union Act ;
- persons who enter Estonia by invitation of the President of the Republic, a member of the Board of the Riigikogu, a member of the Government of the Republic, the Chancellor of Justice, the Auditor General, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or the Commander of the Defence Forces for the promotion of substantiated cultural interests, foreign policy, development policy or other significant public interest or for humanitarian considerations;
- holders of diplomatic and service passports.
Visa fee for citizens of Russian Federation, Ukraine, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Servia and Moldova is 35 Euros.
Visa fee can be paid:
- by bank card in the Embassy during lodging an application (VISA, EuroCard, bank card must allow payments made outside of Georgia in euros);
- with a bank transfer to the bank account of the Ministry of Finance in Estonia (Euros).
Bank accounts of the Ministry of Finance in Estonia:
- SEB Bank EE89101022003479601, SWIFT: EEUHEE2X
Swedbank EE932200221023778606, SWIFT: HABAEE2X
Luminor Bank AS EE701700017001577198, SWIFT: NDEAEE2X
- Reference number: 2900073630
- If it is not possible to enter the reference number on the payment order of a foreign country, the reference number must be entered in the clarification field.
- Please mention applicants name and type of the visa in the clarification field of the transfer.